- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
zimbra~$ more /opt/zimbra/conf/spamassassin/50_scores.cf | grep AHBL
score DNS_FROM_AHBL_RHSBL 0 2.438 0 2.699 # n=0 n=2
./updates_spamassassin_org/50_scores.cf:# AHBL is closing down. disabling early. (Axb-2014-03-28)
./updates_spamassassin_org/50_scores.cf:#score DNS_FROM_AHBL_RHSBL 0 2.438 0 2.699 # n=0 n=2
So with an autoupdate is enough and AHBL is marked like commented.
Really great to know.
Yes. As long as autoupdate has been manually enabled (as it seems to be disabled by default, according to http://wiki.zimbra.com/wiki/SpamAssassin_Customizations#Automatic_rule_updates)
So just for completion:
AHBL will be automatically disabled by automatic rule updating (available since Zimbra 8.0.5) if automatic rule updating has been manually enabled by issuing the following commands as the Zimbra user:
zmlocalconfig -e antispam_enable_rule_updates=true
zmlocalconfig -e antispam_enable_restarts=true
zmmtactl restart (on our servers, "restart" failed with postfix, so I used "reload" instead)
So far, thank you very much for your help!
more /opt/zimbra/data/spamassassin/rules/50_scores.cf | grep AHBL
Good point, fixed.
- Zimbra Employee
- Posts: 312
- Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:14 am
- Location: Ypsilanti, MI
- ZCS/ZD Version: Release 8.7.0_GA_1659.RHEL6_64_2016
Hi team and update,
If you have 8.0.6 or previous, we have a bug and you need to take a look here - https://bugzilla.zimbra.com/show_bug.cgi?id=85462
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests