I've had several users report over the last few days that their message list "disappeared" on them. They can see folders and the top bar, but not the message list or reading pane. I was able to switch them to the HTML client to get them by for the time being, but I would like to get them back over to the AJAX client ASAP. Any ideas?
- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
General discussion about Zimbra Desktop.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
That's not something I've seen (or not seen). Could you file a bug at bugzilla.zimbra.com and attach a screenshot? Also, any steps that you feel may help us repro the issue would be helpful, as well as the release version.
- Outstanding Member
- Posts: 333
- Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:33 am
- ZCS/ZD Version: ZCS 8.7 NE & ZCS 8.7 FOSS
If you haven't already done it I would rule out that it wasn't happening on a single browser type (maybe all of those users had an older version of firefox?) You could also make sure that they are't trying to use any old zimlets that could be causing rendering issues. If its repeatable make sure to try watching the mailbox.log while one of them tries logging in to see if that shows anything.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest