zmcontrol - v
Release 8.8.11.GA.3737.UBUNTU16.64 UBUNTU16_64 FOSS edition, Patch 8.8.11_P4.
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Description: Ubuntu 16.04.6 LTS
Our domain : ovid.in
We have a small office with less than 10 users. The email volume is hardly 10 emails per day. The problem is that the outgoing email from our domain to external domains like yahoo or gmail is taking at least 45 minutes and sometimes 4 hours. We see that there are no exceptions in logs.
The only error that we suspect is is conversation with alt3.gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[220.127.116.11] timed out while receiving the initial server greeting
Attaching the relevant screenshots from logs and gmail message header analyzer tool https://toolbox.googleapps.com/apps/messageheader/
We have fixed our domain w.r.t. SPF , DMARC , DKIM, reverse DNS
- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- fig3.PNG (118.09 KiB) Viewed 425 times
- fig2.jpg (49.47 KiB) Viewed 425 times
- fig1.jpg (59.59 KiB) Viewed 425 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests