It happens to me that the time of the last start of the session is two hours ahead of the time of the server.
If I execute the date command on the server it shows the correct time but this time does not match zimbra, there is a difference of 2 hours more between the server time and the last hour of session
use centos 7 and zimbra opensources 8.8.12
- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:28 pm
- ZCS/ZD Version: Release 8.8.15_GA_3829.RHEL7_64_201
I'm having the same issue.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests