Personas broken after 8.8.15p5 upgrade?

Ask questions about your setup or get help installing ZCS server (ZD section below).
zimbrafox
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:09 am

Re: Personas broken after 8.8.15p5 upgrade?

Postby zimbrafox » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:04 am

Hi,

can you confirm another problem with personas and send emails with attachment?

Following thread describes the problem:

http://forums.zimbra.org/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=67503


cerri
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:03 am

Re: Personas broken after 8.8.15p5 upgrade?

Postby cerri » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:18 pm

I'm using the solution posted by Lorenzo without any issues.
If you need zimbrastore.jar version 8.8.15p4 I've uploaded to dropbox:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i074ywsvufxl4 ... e.jar?dl=0

Remember to put it into /opt/zimbra/lib/jars/

I hope it will help someone :)
jered
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:35 am

Re: Personas broken after 8.8.15p5 upgrade?

Postby jered » Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:00 pm

cerri wrote:I'm using the solution posted by Lorenzo without any issues.
If you need zimbrastore.jar version 8.8.15p4 I've uploaded to dropbox:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i074ywsvufxl4 ... e.jar?dl=0

Remember to put it into /opt/zimbra/lib/jars/

I hope it will help someone :)


The solution works for me too -- but I believe the JAR you have posted is 8.8.15p3 (build 3869) rather than 8.8.15p4 (3888).
cuoz
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:01 pm

Re: Personas broken after 8.8.15p5 upgrade?

Postby cuoz » Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:42 pm

Hi all,
I updated our servers recently and just discovered this same issue this morning while trying to use one of my own personas. We are a BSP and VAR and I have reported this to Zimbra as a support case. Hopefully I will hear back from them with a resolution. If so, I will update this thread.

I have several personas and all of them exhibit this issue, except for one. That particular one actually also has a real mailbox associated with that address in the persona. I'm wondering if I just create some mailboxes with proper forwarding for my needs is that would be a workaround until the issue is fixed.

Cheers,
gary
cuoz
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:01 pm

Re: Personas broken after 8.8.15p5 upgrade?

Postby cuoz » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:42 am

Zimbra support got back to me and indicated this bug is known and fixed in the next patch release. There is no date set yet for the patch.
sndaumas
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:40 am

Re: Personas broken after 8.8.15p5 upgrade?

Postby sndaumas » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:37 am

Hi, all,
The patch is available and I just installed it.
I will make a return during the day if I get feedback from my users.

I'll see you later.
sndaumas
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:40 am

Re: Personas broken after 8.8.15p5 upgrade?

Postby sndaumas » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:29 am

cerri
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:03 am

Re: Personas broken after 8.8.15p5 upgrade?

Postby cerri » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:37 am

cuoz wrote:Zimbra support got back to me and indicated this bug is known and fixed in the next patch release. There is no date set yet for the patch.

The p6 is out: does it solve the problem?
There is no reference on the release notes.

In the meanwhile, I've uploaded the p4 file (the file I've uploaded before is p3 version).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8mmlfxnba4zjw ... e.jar?dl=0
yeeP6rai
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:16 am

Re: Personas broken after 8.8.15p5 upgrade?

Postby yeeP6rai » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:55 am

In my case, I can send email from personas (if this account exist) without attachment, but with attachment can't

Code: Select all

method:   [unknown]
msg:   no such message: 77428
code:   mail.NO_SUCH_MSG
detail:   soap:Sender
trace:   qtp1225197672-138895:1578995517071:437a00ca94cfdce5
request:   

Body: {
  SendMsgRequest: {
    _jsns: "urn:zimbraMail",
    m: {
      attach: {
        mp: [
          // [0]:
          {
sndaumas
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:40 am

Re: Personas broken after 8.8.15p5 upgrade?

Postby sndaumas » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:07 am

cerri wrote:
cuoz wrote:Zimbra support got back to me and indicated this bug is known and fixed in the next patch release. There is no date set yet for the patch.

The p6 is out: does it solve the problem?
There is no reference on the release notes.

In the meanwhile, I've uploaded the p4 file (the file I've uploaded before is p3 version).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8mmlfxnba4zjw ... e.jar?dl=0


Hello,

For me the p6 didn't solve my problem with personas between 2 accounts from 2 different domains.

But the last update of the "shared-mailbox-toolkit" tool solved my problem by applying the permissions again.

Return to “Installation and Upgrade”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests