- Unknown_error.png (18.6 KiB) Viewed 465 times
- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
Discuss your pilot or production implementation with other Zimbra admins or our engineers.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
This extremely uninformative error message "An unknown error has occurred" comes up when you try to log in the first time with Firefox onto our Zimbra server. Following attempts at logging in will work as expected. Nothing seems to end up in the server logs. Does anyone have ideas what's going on here, this has been around for us on several Zimbra versions?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests