- Split-horizon DNS has been correctly configured so that a FQDN (for example: turn.example.com) resolves to a private IP address on the internal network and a public IP address for all others on the Internet.
- Zimbra Connect is configured to use the FQDN of the TURN server with the appropriate "zxsuite connect iceServer add..." command instead of the private IP address.
- Zimbra Collaboration 9.0.0 now available. Read the release notes.
- Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.15 LTS now available. Read the release notes.
- Are you a Zimbra Developer? You can find some interesting stuff in our Official GitHub, Blog and the Community Github.
- Zimbra is Open Source! Read the FAQ. You can also contribute and build binary from source!
All around Zimbra Chat, give us your feedback, questions and ideas
For anyone who comes across this topic later, it has been confirmed by Zextras that it is possible to use a private IP (RFC 1918) address (example: 192.168.0.2) for a STUN/TURN server as long as the following conditions are met:
Hi guys, do you have any idea on how to setup ssl/tls on turn server, what is the requirements, do you have step by step guide on how to setup ssl/tls on stun server can you share it? lastly what is the purpose of ssl/tls on stun server? currently we have a server sitting on a public side i want to enable ssl/tls. Thanks in advance
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest