iSync Connetor problems

Questions, comments, and problems with Zimbra on Apple desktops & general CalDAV / CardDAV questions.
jrosen

iSync Connetor problems

Postby jrosen » Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:05 pm

I am using the Zimbra iSyn Connector version 4.5.441 . I'm trying to sync my Address Book data with my Zimbra web client. But I kep getting the following notice:
! The iSync connector was unable to sync because it couldn't create a valid session. This is typically due to a bugin Apple's iSync. The problem can be fixed in one of three ways.
1. Restart iSync....

2. Log out...

3. Reboot...
None of these things seem to solve the problem and I keep getting the notice.

phoenix
Ambassador
Ambassador

iSync Connetor problems

Postby phoenix » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:51 am

Welcome to the forums.
I don't use that connector but as the iSync connector is in beta, I'd suggest reporting this to support or in bugzilla. Search bugzilla first to see if it's been reported, if not file an entry.
Regards

Bill

Rspamd: A high performance spamassassin replacement

If you'd like to see this implemented in a future version of ZCS then please vote on Bugzilla entries 97706 & 108168
sculi2000
Zimbra Alumni
Zimbra Alumni

iSync Connetor problems

Postby sculi2000 » Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:50 am

[quote user="jrosen"]I am using the Zimbra iSyn Connector version 4.5.441 . I'm trying to sync my Address Book data with my Zimbra web client. But I kep getting the following notice:
! The iSync connector was unable to sync because it couldn't create a valid session. This is typically due to a bugin Apple's iSync. The problem can be fixed in one of three ways.
1. Restart iSync....

2. Log out...

3. Reboot...
None of these things seem to solve the problem and I keep getting the notice.[/QUOTE]
Is syncing enabled on your computer? Go to iSync and select Preferences. The "Enable syncing on this computer" checkbox should be checked.
jrosen

iSync Connetor problems

Postby jrosen » Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:23 pm

I'm not sure why, but it seems to be working now.

Return to “CalDAV / CardDAV / iSync”