ZCA System & User Config
I am currently trialling the VM appliance ZCA and had a few questions:
1. After installing am I able to increase the disk space available? Initially it seems to be a 18GB appliance with 11GB of mail storage. Is there an option (or future development) to be able to increase the storage space or to use some other external storage for the mailstore?
2. What about Quota Management for users - total storage, max email/attachment size both send and receive, groups of users, etc...
I can't seem to find any tab or settings page for this sort of information.
3. What about reporting? eg: Displaying what users usage is, Mail Queues.
Ever figured this out?
Originally Posted by rappleby
I´m having exactly the same question (#1)
Yes, I did.
1. in vCenter, rightclick the zimbra VM, Edit Settings, then Add another Hard Disk. ZCA will recognise the disk and add it to the mail store allocation.
2. Log into the ZCA admin, click Zimbra Administration tab, From the Dashboard tab, slect New->Profile and fill out all the tabs, then save.
Then when you create a new user or edit one, you can select the profile from the Account Setup section. Just deselect the auto checkbox and type the name of the profile (it should search automatically), select it and it is all done.
3. Could not see anything on reporting.