Thread: Getting Blackberry to find my calendar folder

Default Getting Blackberry to find my calendar folder

I and using Zimbra to communicate between espeakers and outlook. The migration of data is working, but the calendar in Outlook that the data comes to is different that my main calendar and my Blackberry can't find it when I go through the Blackberry synchronization set up.
    Suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by hugh@marathon View Post
    I and using Zimbra to communicate between espeakers and outlook. The migration of data is working, but the calendar in Outlook that the data comes to is different that my main calendar and my Blackberry can't find it when I go through the Blackberry synchronization set up.
    Suggestions?
    hi,

i just want to make sure that i understand your question. when you import your calendar into outlook, it puts it in a different "calendar" than the default calendar folder? is all the data there? if it is not in your main calendar, then it will not sync to your blackberry device. one thing that you can do is to move those calendar events into your main calendar and they will show up on the blackberry.

--tony

Default Zimbra to Outlook

Thanks Tony,
    when I go into Zimbra and right click on my calendar I can reload the calendar items from epeakers. Then in Outlook the send/receive starts to populate the separate calendar.
    I hear what you are saying about copying. when I try to copy calendars it says my service provider doesn't support this.

Also, it seems that when I enter appointments into the "HC Events" calendar in OUtlook that Zimbra is using these are lost when Zimbra updates. Does that make sense?