Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Wireless reconciliation

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    7

    Default Wireless reconciliation

    Does the ZCO for BB support wireless reconciliation?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    San Jose
    Posts
    406
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tommeyboy View Post
    Does the ZCO for BB support wireless reconciliation?
    yes...zcb only supports wireless reconciliation.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    I'm seeing inconsistent behavior with deletions on the handheld and deletions on the server not been reflected correctly.

    (I do have Options -> Email Reconcilation - Delete On: Mailbox & Handheld, Wireless Reconcile: On and On Conflicts: Mailbox Wins set on the device)


    Any ideas?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    San Jose
    Posts
    406
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tommeyboy View Post
    I'm seeing inconsistent behavior with deletions on the handheld and deletions on the server not been reflected correctly.

    (I do have Options -> Email Reconcilation - Delete On: Mailbox & Handheld, Wireless Reconcile: On and On Conflicts: Mailbox Wins set on the device)


    Any ideas?
    yes. deletions are not handled in real time. try selecting "reconcile now" from the mail app and see if that does the trick.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Will the reconcile feature work in real time once it is released in the full release?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    San Jose
    Posts
    406
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tommeyboy View Post
    Will the reconcile feature work in real time once it is released in the full release?
    This is BES specific functionality. Not ZCB. You might want to check out the BlackBerry forums first when you run into issues because you might be having BES issues/questions. People on the Zimbra forums are very good at answering all of your questions but its always good to search on both sets of forums.

    --Tony

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alee View Post
    yes. deletions are not handled in real time. try selecting "reconcile now" from the mail app and see if that does the trick.
    This does work 90% of the time and the user has been following the process, but it seems to be failing 10% of the time.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    I am getting the same type of problem.. I'm hosted with 01.com.

    Reconcile now seems to fix Zimbra -> Blackberry but not the other way around..

    J
    Last edited by shampoo; 01-27-2009 at 01:42 PM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    I spoke with 01.com's support team and the reconcile is on a low priority thread. It can take up to 20 minutes. A reconcile now works for me most of the time..

    J

Similar Threads

  1. Junk Mail and Verizon Wireless Car
    By scrapper in forum Administrators
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-17-2008, 10:17 AM
  2. Zimbra 3.1 Wireless Capabilities
    By EFSNetworks in forum Administrators
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-13-2006, 04:25 PM
  3. Wireless
    By MikeP in forum Zimbra Mobile
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-23-2005, 07:31 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •