Thread: [SOLVED] Calendar Synchronisation

Default [SOLVED] Calendar Synchronisation

The synchronisation between Zimbra and Blackberry nearly happens instantly. The only problem is that events that were created on the Blackberry device are not getting synced over to Zimbra unless you create a new event in the zimbra calendar which forces a connection to the blackberry professional software.

has anyone had or solved this problem

Zimbra BES Connector - Beta4
    Zimbra Network Edition 5.0.12
    Last edited by tkramis; 03-19-2009 at 06:28 AM.

It is possible that one of zcb dlls was overwritten. This could happen during windows or outlook update. I would suggest to check the following dll:

c:\program files\microsoft office\office12\EMSMDB32.dll.

zcb installer substitutes this dll during installation process. The proper resulting size should be around 540KB and the version should be 5.0.XXXX.13.

If the version of dll is different from above you may need to repair zcb installation. As mentioned in install doc, we recommend to repair zcb install each time after windows or outlook update is performed.

Default Calendar Sync issues

I am also seeing calendar sync problems. I cannot seem to localize them to one specific thing, but do know that it seems to happen more frequently when the calendar event is created on the blackberry device. I have upwards of seventy user on our BES and only seem to hear from about two or three about this issue. They are reporting that the sync works everytime when the event is created from a non blackberry device or their pc but seldom works on their blackberry. Thanks

kberlund, thanks for your message. Please contact zimbra support as we may need to obtain zcb and bes logs to troubleshoot this along with time interval when issue occured.

This solved the problem for me. I will mark it as solved. Thanks for your help.