Thread: ZCB/BES not syncing...need to keep restarting controller

Default ZCB/BES not syncing...need to keep restarting controller

Hi.

I'm having issues with BES/ZCB. I managed to get everything installed and activated. However, after activation of the BB device. The controller service seems to stop working. ZCB/BES stops syncing and I would need to restart the controller service for it to sync again. However, after restarting the controller service, it will only sync once then stop again. Could this be a ZCB issue? OR BES? My setup is as follows:

new server: Win2k3 32bit STD, Office/Outlook2007, BB Professional, MAPI/CDO installed, latest ZCB, BlackBerryManager and BlackBerryServer profiles in outlook.

This is a new installed and I followed the instructions on both ZCB and BES.

Any idea? I tried searching the forum, and I saw someone also had this type of problem but the forum died down without any resolution post/reply.

How do I fix this problem?

I can send messages from BES to my device via PIN so I think BES should be working and problem might be in ZCB....

got it working!!! Looks like I had to upgrade our ZImbra from 5.0.4 to 5.0.10

That did the trick....now only issue is we cannot seem to get calendar to sync....

any suggestions???

Hey bangsters, did you have any more luck working this out?

I'm having the exact same problem - except we are running ZCS 5.0.13

It's hard to pinpoint this problem without logs. We may need agent as well as zcb logs obtained at the time when BES is not syncing. Please send those to support@zimbra.com or eugene@zimbra.com .