Thanks for posting MAGT log file. Based on the content, it looks like agent does not get notified upon arrival of activation message(there is no record in MAGT log confirming that new mail has arrived). It usually implies that message did not arrive succesfully to the 'BlackBerryServer' mail profile. Did you try to open this profile with Outlook and check for activation message? It is possible that message is visible in webclient but not in BES mail profile. Please also find relevant discussion in the following post:
As you can see the solution was to add the 'firstname.lastname@example.org' email in the users mailbox to the safe senders list.
Here are a couple of additional possibilities that i was thinking of:
- it is possible that BB user in question resides on zimbra mail node which has port 443 closed. If this is the case then port 443 has to be opened. Please use 'telnet mailnode 443' and see if you are able to connect.
- it is possible that alias and not primary user's email address is used at the time of activation on enterprise activation screen on device - i would check email address used for activation and compare it to the email address listed in the GAL.
- it is possible that user had not been purged when he was re-added in BB manager - i would try to re-add user and make sure that user has been purged.
- it is possible that BES machine is configured to use proxy server to connect to LAN. If this is the case then i would recommend to configure BES machine to connect without proxy.
- also in case if none of above suggestions worked then i would need to look into zcb log file with 'BlackBerryAgent' component in the name covering period of time when device was going though the process of activation. Please use the following description on how to get zcb logs ZCB and BES Logs - BlackBerry - Zimbra :: Wiki. Please send zcb logs over to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.