Blackberry Messages Undeliverable Error
Our company has a blackberry server using:
Server OS 2003 sp2
ZCS version 5.0.2719.19
Zimbra version 6.
and Bes 4.16 mr 7
Recently all of our users received the subject error when attempting to send messages from thier devices, but can receive ( and all carrier services, firmware, service book resends, reloads, device reboots etc. were checked to rule the carrier, rim relay, and devices out). Formerly these users were sending and receiving with out any issue.
We have not found any patches installed, or environmental changes.
- One issue we did notice was the contacts duplicated in the GAL. Steps we took to resolve this were:
- rebuilding the host mail account,
- rebooting the bes
- stopping the blackberry connector,
- running the zcb in repair mode,
- then performing the start/run zcologctl.exe, to force the gal,
- then when we opened the blackberry profile on the bes in outlook the contact
- entry would not resolve.
- The bes controller was started.
Past attempts at working on the Zimbra bes reminded us to wait until it refreshed, yet after an overnight pause - the user error of "Undeliverable" where messages could be received but not send from the blackberry persisted.
Any questions or assistance is greately appreciated, as we are heading into a weekend with it lingering......