Thread: Zimbra Connector issues

Default Zimbra Connector issues

I am having problems with a blackberry user only 1 blackberry user out of about 15. Whenever this user selects an email from Zimbra moving it from unread to read status it sends a besadmin failure email to the users phone, this started occurring after I could not figure out another error they were having with the phone and I completely deleted the account off the bes server and brought it back in. I have tried everything that I can think of, wiping the phone and re-syncing with the bes server, restarting phone, restarting bes, deleting account. Does anyone know where i can view some logs to see what is going on?

What version of connector are you using?
    Is HKLM\Software\Zimbra\turnOffInboxFailures (DWORD) set to 1 on BES machine?

To enable zcb logging please follow this article: ZCB and BES Logs - BlackBerry - Zimbra :: Wiki

In case if you don't see anything obvious, please don't hesitate to contact support@zimbra.com

Quote Originally Posted by eugener View Post
    What version of connector are you using?
    Is HKLM\Software\Zimbra\turnOffInboxFailures (DWORD) set to 1 on BES machine?

To enable zcb logging please follow this article: ZCB and BES Logs - BlackBerry - Zimbra :: Wiki

In case if you don't see anything obvious, please don't hesitate to contact support@zimbra.com

Thank you for the quick response I appreciate it, the registry key turnOffInboxFailures (DWORD) does not exist in that location

The version of ZimbraBESConnector-5.0.0_GA_1862_5.0.2428

I will enable the logging and see what I come up with.

The connector that you are using is very old. I would suggest to upgrade to the latest ZCB-6 which works against ZCS 6.0.2 or higher. Or atleast upgrade to ZCB 5.0.24 wich works against ZCS 5.x.

Also you maybe interested in ZCB 6.5 which has support for BES 5.x

Latest connector downloads can be found here: Download Zimbra Collaboration Suite, Zimbra Desktop free email client, Zimbra for BlackBerry