Thread: Contacts missing in web interface

Exclamation Contacts missing in web interface

Background info to problem.
    I had an issue trying to sync a treo with outlook locally. I uninstalled outlook and reinstalled and played with a few different synching programs(chapura, palm desktop). I was never able to get it to work reliably as it would sync once or twice and then fail or crash subsequent times.

A new problem has surfaced.
    None of the contacts in Outlook are showing up in Zimbra web interface. They are in the default contacts folder in Outlook. When I try to look at the properties of the contacts folder in outlook, it gives an error message saying invalid ENTRYID.

Further problems
    There is an error message that pops up when using the web interface on this mailbox. The error appears in IE and firefox although the message is a little different. The IE error says scripts on this page is causing internet explorer to run slowly. If it continues to run your computer may become unresponsive. Do you want to abort the script.
    There is also a subfolder below contacts which will not delete in outlook nor in the web interface. The option delete is grayed out.

I have iincluded some log files from zcologging in a zip file. Any help would be much appreciated.

P.S. Outlook connector version 4.5.6
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by ddoyley; 07-16-2007 at 01:30 PM. Reason: upload attachment

Have you tried removing the outlook profile, then rebuilding it against ZCS?

Yes I have recreated a new profile. If i create a new contact it works fine. If i drag or import a contact from the old list then it doesn't sync up. Is there some field in outlook that it wont accept?

Update
    I used the zimpra pst migration tool to import the contacts directly to the zimbra server and it now seems to work fine.

I am still getting the following message though when viewing the mailbox through webui. script on this page is causing Internet Explorer to run slowly

Any help would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by ddoyley View Post
    Update
    I used the zimpra pst migration tool to import the contacts directly to the zimbra server and it now seems to work fine.

I am still getting the following message though when viewing the mailbox through webui. script on this page is causing Internet Explorer to run slowly

Any help would be appreciated.
    IE or Firefox?

I don't think IE has an error like that, but I'm often wrong

Screenshot?