Hi, Just wanted to post this before digging further.

I have installed the connector to SP2 Outlook 2003 and have successfully connected to Zimbra and syncd fine.

However I wanted to import a csv file containing contacts or Calendar items from an Exchange mailbox that was exported to csv. When I do that either online of offline it gets 2 or 3 items in them reports a std MS error and attempts to restart Outlook.

I get this on each machine I have tried and wondered if this was something to be expected at this stage or whether it warrants further investigation and reporting to you. Haven't seen something posted quite like this but that may be more my searching skills!