Outlook Connector v.4.5.7
I need clarification on functionality with this connector.
1. Will a created meeting and invite in outlook sync to the web client?
2. Will a Shared Calendar Invite show up in outlook. Further more can I accept it?
3. Will a plug in such as gotomeeting conflict and cause errors in outlook?
4. I need details to clear up the C++ error received in outlook. Please do not direct me to a wiki, or a post... I need basic instruction step by step on what to do... Also please do not answer with go to a command prompt and navigate to...Assume the worst and that I am a complete moron when it comes to windows and command prompts.
5. Has anyone ever heard using word as the default editor in outlook causes issues?
6. If I create a meeting in outlook will somebody in the web interface be able to accept said meeting, and vice versa? Same for Shared Calendars.
I appreciate everyones help, these are questions and myths that arise too often from my users and I need some concrete verification on all of these things. Thank you in advance for helping me out.