I have been looking for some documentation on migrating users to new computers.
1) It is my understanding that outlook email, contacts, and calendar items are sync'd with the server, so I will have to manually transfer notes and tasks, correct?
2) How about distribution lists stored in contacts?
3) What is the best and easiest way to migrate an existing user to a new computer - can I copy the .zdb file, or do I need to back-up the non-syncing items to a .pst file and restore on the new pc, or some other option?
4) Is there a way to force Contacts and Calendar folders to sync with the Zimbra server, I can add a contact item and it will not show up for some time in the web client.
5) If I want to backup a users Note & Tasks items from Outlook, I have to backup their complete .zdb file?