Thread: Can not find "Zimbra Server Configuration Settings" dialog box

Unhappy Can not find "Zimbra Server Configuration Settings" dialog box

I installed ZCO on a PC. I run Outlook 2007. I do not see the "Zimbra Server Configuration Settings" dialog box after I launch Outlook.

Quote Originally Posted by kwang View Post
    I installed ZCO on a PC. I run Outlook 2007. I do not see the "Zimbra Server Configuration Settings" dialog box after I launch Outlook.
    The installer will create a profile called "Zimbra".
    Did you select that profile when Outlook started? If not, do you have Outlook to start automatically with another profile?

Quote Originally Posted by alee View Post
    The installer will create a profile called "Zimbra".
    Did you select that profile when Outlook started? If not, do you have Outlook to start automatically with another profile?
    I was in the middle of creating a mail account (Control Panel -> Mail -> Add Email account) when I installed ZCO. Outlook showed up the account setting page when I just started it. I had to cancel the adding account process. I do not see any profile/account in the Control Panel -> Mail dialog box and my Oulook does not go anywhere after I run it. Should I re-install ZCO?

I was in the middle of creating a mail account (Control Panel -> Mail -> Add Email account) when I installed ZCO. Outlook showed up the account setting page when I just started it. I had to cancel the adding account process. I do not see any profile/account in the Control Panel -> Mail dialog box and my Oulook does not go anywhere after I run it. Should I re-install ZCO?
    the safest thing to do would be to reopen the control panel mail applet again and see if it is still empty. if there is a "Zimbra" profile, you can delete it.
    then try to uninstall/install ZCO again and you should be fine.

Default Tried to change the profile, it is hang.

the safest thing to do would be to reopen the control panel mail applet again and see if it is still empty. if there is a "Zimbra" profile, you can delete it.
    then try to uninstall/install ZCO again and you should be fine.
    I re-installed ZCO and can see the zimbra profile in the control panel mail applet now. But when I tried to change it, it is hang. See attached picture.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I re-installed ZCO and can see the zimbra profile in the control panel mail applet now. But when I tried to change it, it is hang. See attached picture.
    what happens when you create a brand new profile?

what happens when you create a brand new profile?
    I tried to created a new account. I could see Zimbra has become an option. But Outlook disallowed me to create such an account because I already had one. I tried to delete the existing profile. I received an error and could not delete it. See attached picture.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I tried to created a new account. I could see Zimbra has become an option. But Outlook disallowed me to create such an account because I already had one. I tried to delete the existing profile. I received an error and could not delete it. See attached picture.
    I'm a bit unclear about what is going on but you need to select the "other" radio box and select the Zimbra Collaboration Server service in this profile that you are trying to create.

If you have any other issues, maybe you should contact support and then to walk through it with you.