[SOLVED] Snooze breaks reminders
I've verified this using ZCO 5.0.3 and 5.0.6 pre-release.
- let's say it is 10:20 now.
- create a calendar entry for the meeting that starts at 10:30 and set the reminder to '15 mins'
- the dialog should pop up after pressing save & close button
- set the snooze time to remind you in 5 mins and press snooze
- wait 5 mins - nothing happens
- wait 10 mins - nothing happens
In fact, nearly all methods of using the snooze button disables reminders. The initial reminder always seems to pop up at the correct time set in the initial appointment. Performing any kind of snooze seems to make it snooze forever.
Has anyone else seen this?