Thread: Zimbra Connector - "Serious problem with 'Zimbra sharing addin'"

Default Zimbra Connector - "Serious problem with 'Zimbra sharing addin'"

I have a user who is using Outlook and a ZCS Connector for Outlook (ZimbraOlkConnector-5.0.8_GA_2458_5.0.2662.8.msi). When starting Outlook, it says “Outlook experienced a serious problem with the ‘zimbra sharing addin’ add-in. If you have seen this message multiple times, you should disable this add-in and check to see if an update is available. Do you want to disable this add-in? If I click yes, another message pops up saying “A required Zimbra add-in is disbled. Would you like to enable it?” I click yes and it says “Microsoft Office Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience”

Outlook 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by courtneyallis View Post
    I have a user who is using Outlook and a ZCS Connector for Outlook (ZimbraOlkConnector-5.0.8_GA_2458_5.0.2662.8.msi). When starting Outlook, it says “Outlook experienced a serious problem with the ‘zimbra sharing addin’ add-in. If you have seen this message multiple times, you should disable this add-in and check to see if an update is available. Do you want to disable this add-in? If I click yes, another message pops up saying “A required Zimbra add-in is disbled. Would you like to enable it?” I click yes and it says “Microsoft Office Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience”

Outlook 2007.
    no you should not disable the sharing add in..it has a lot of functionality that you need for ZCO. try repairing the ZCO install.