Thread: Viewing a secondary calendar in Zimbra

Hybrid View

Default Viewing a secondary calendar in Zimbra

Hello, I have outlook synced up with my zimbra server (4.5.11) using the ZCO. All is well with email and my calendar. I want to see a calendar that is owned by someone else at the studio. But, it's not their main calendar, but a secondary calendar that they created. They have given me rights, and I can view it in ZWC. So, no permissions problems.

Is there any way to view this 'secondary' calendar in Outlook? Again, I can see the persons main calendar just fine. It's another created calendar that I would like to see.

Thanks!

In Outlook 2003 you can do this by selecting File-Open-Other users Mailbox and this will bring in any folders, calendars that the other user has shared with you.

And I guess its the same for Outlook 2007

Hi, thanks for the post. In outlook with zimbra hooked into it via the ZCO, the 'File....Open....Other users folder' is grayed out. I saw instructions on a separate post to check:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\Outlo ok\Addins\SharingAddin.Addin

I actually do not have SharingAddin.Addin in the addin folder. It looks like that is why it is grayed out, so I'll investigate getting that part active.

One of our guys had that greyed out and a reinstall of Office 2003 solved the issue. This was about 1 year ago and I have not come accross that problem with anyone else