Thread: All day calendar appts splitting over 2 days

Default All day calendar appts splitting over 2 days

Hi,

Trying the current ZCS on Network and I still get all day appts set in Outlook splurging over 2 days (day+1) when sent to the server and synced back to outlook. Web set appts sync properly back to Outlook. Some other irritations with the connector seem solved, so it would be nice to get this cracked.

The server is set for local time GMT summer and I wonder if they should be set to UTC as a rule. Would have thought that it would be seeing no difference between the time when on the same zones... before I mess again with it I thought Id check. Not yet a Network customer so cant check the Network bugs so I may be repeating stuff already dealt with.

Any comments?

Thanks

Kevin

Kevin, Are you running 3.1.1 and the most recent connector? I do see one related bug for the IST timezone. So this may be a remaining issue.

http://bugzilla.zimbra.com/show_bug.cgi?id=7672 (network bug)
    Looking for new beta users -> Co-Founder of Acompli. Previously worked at Zimbra (and Yahoo! & VMware) since 2005.

Hi Kevin, Sorry for the delay I've been away. Yes it is 3.1.1 and the recent connector. Actually seems that either way the appointment bleeds over 2 days - whether set in Webclient or Outlook once it has synced. Seems that it works in web calendar originally but when synced to Outlook and then back it throws over to an extra day. Oddly from other tests, times on appointments within a day seem OK at the moment.

Thanks

Kevin

this is bug 6013
    Sam Khavari

:: :: [ Zimbra ] :: :: [ Bugzilla ] :: :: [ Product Portal ] :: :: [ Wiki ] :: :: [ Downloads ] :: :: [ . ] ::

Hi,

Has this been fixed in Network 3.1.2? Cant see the Network bugs so just wondering if I should download this and see how it works.

(... After sorting my other logger mysql problem on the OSS server ;-)

Its a bit of a Network killer for us if the appointment bug still exists with the connector (or is it in the Server side?).

Thanks

Kevin

Not yet. It's still open.
    Looking for new beta users -> Co-Founder of Acompli. Previously worked at Zimbra (and Yahoo! & VMware) since 2005.

Default Still open?

Hi All,

Just a follow on to check the current 3.1.3 release, any progress on the 6013 bug?

Thanks

Kevin

Yep. You could file a support case so your interest is tied this bug. That way you don't need to ask each time. You'll get an email when this is fixed.

Hi Kevin

Where would I go for this? I cant see how to submit to the Network bugs unless we have already bought?

Thanks

Kevin

Your sales rep can enable you in support for your Network Trial. Contacting them would be the best bet. If you don't have a sales rep just contact sales@zimbra.com