This used to work, but now it does not for some reason.
Server- ZCS 6.02 network edition
Client- Win7 32bit, Outlook 2007
Error: Outlook "General Failure..."
- In Outlook, open calendar event
- Go to "Scheduling" to see who is invited and if they are free or busy
- My Free/Busy shows
- Other users' free/busy does not
- Outlook "General Error..." pops up in system tray as soon as I click on the "Scheduling" icon
- Webclient free/busy continues to work as expected
I saw elswhere in the forums that this type of issue can be caused by a commercial SSL cert being overwritten during an upgrade. We did upgrade from 6.01 to 6.02 when 6.02 came out, but looking at the cert area, it looks like it is still using the cert I created with our internal CA which was previously working as expected.