Thread: Same Problem other Solution?

Hybrid View

Default Same Problem other Solution?

Hello,

ive got a syn problem again using Outlook 2007 on a Windows Computer, synchronising with Zimbra fails.

When the OLK connector (6.0) is reinstalled and the profil is recreated, the mails will arrive immediatly, 1 minute later, outlook won`t download any ohter mails....

ive recreated the account several times, reinstalled the connector and even deleted the .idm files (solved the problem last time on another computer).

here`s the logfile. do someone has an idea please ??

best regards,

BlizZzi

Quote Originally Posted by blizzzard123 View Post
    Hello,

ive got a syn problem again using Outlook 2007 on a Windows Computer, synchronising with Zimbra fails.

When the OLK connector (6.0) is reinstalled and the profil is recreated, the mails will arrive immediatly, 1 minute later, outlook won`t download any ohter mails....

ive recreated the account several times, reinstalled the connector and even deleted the .idm files (solved the problem last time on another computer).

here`s the logfile. do someone has an idea please ??

best regards,

BlizZzi
    We've had similar problems as well as continuous crashing of OL and Zimbra's support, although good, never resolved them. We've tested the Bynari Insight Connector and with a couple of tweaks, got it to work with Zimbra. I truly wish Zimbra can either make a better connector or be honest with us about its limitations. Since the new connector we got is universal, I can get it to work with any IMAP server. We've invested a lot of $ in Zimbra but when our support expires in about 6 months, if they don't have a solution, I'll probably go to an open source server with the Bynari connector and save my company tons of money.

I'm still seeing errors with the .idm file (mapper). How big is your profile. Is it possible to create a new profile and initial sync again?

hi Fsiegel,

that's the first thing i've tried, i've downloaded the mapi connector again, deleted the outlook profile and the .idm files an reconfigured the hole thing without success

best regards

any ideas?

run fixmapi?