ZCO stops syncing, restart outlook, syncs once then not again. repeat.
Having an issue where some people suddenly have the following issue:
- Outlook stops syncing mail. It is not in offline mode. Send/receive does not do anything. No errors.
- Restart Outlook, mail syncs once.
- Repeat Cycle.
It seems to be hitting more and more people and the only way I have found to fix is to uninstall ZCO and delete profiles and then reinstall.
Has anyone run into this? We're on Zimbra 6.0.4 currently.
logs when sync blocks after one success
The scenario was the following:
- at 17:41 user A started outlook, synced once the receiving messages and after that did not receive any new messages
- at 17:42 user B send message1 to user A (which did not received in outlook as mentionned just before). However, the message was available on zimbra webmail
- at 17:43 user A stopped and restarted outlook, and received message1
- at 17:45 user B resend message2, not received anymore by outlook of user A
PS: hours are approximate.
The logs are attached.