1. Install ZCO 6.0.5 or 6.0.6.
2. Create a profile and sync an existing mailbox.
3. Note that all messages that were previously replied to or forwarded no longer show their correct status in the "Icon" column. All icons have reverted simply to Message Read. They no longer show the correct status of Replied or Forwarded.
4. Now open the same mailbox in the web client. Verify that the messages reflect their correct status: Replied, Forwarded.
5. In Outlook again, reply to a message and it shows as Replied in the "Icon" column. So future actions are reflected correctly. It's the old messages that have lost their status.
1. Install ZCO 5.0.20.
2. Create the same profile as above and sync the mailbox
3. Note that all Replied and Forwarded icons in the "Icon" column are correctly shown. Their status matches what is shown in the web client.
ZCO 5.0.20 has, I believe, the correct behavior. ZCO 6.0.5 and 6.0.6 do not.
I verified this behavior on two user mailboxes on four machines running combinations of Outlook 2003, Outlook 2007 SP2, ZCO 5.0.20, ZCO 6.0.5, and ZCO 6.0.6.
Has anyone seen this?