I've got some troubles with the newest ZCOs. On some of my users, once I install 6.0.6 or 6.0.7 ZCO, they get continual Outlook crashes. The error report always has lslib32.dll as the troublemaker. If I put them back on 6.0.1 or 5.0.18 ZCO, they seem to be stable. Users are on Outlook 2003, SP3 with all available Microsoft updates. I've tried repairing ZCO, no luck. I've tried removing and reinstalling, no luck. If I delete their Outlook profile and recreate, it might stay stable for a day or so.
site:zimbra.com +lslib32.dll - Yahoo! Search Results - the bug report says this was fixed in 6.0.4
Originally Posted by Jbrabander
I'll move this to the correct forum.
Ah, thanks for the message move. I'd forgotten there was a ZCO section.
Well it may have been fixed in 6.0.4, but I'm trying to use 6.0.7 ZCO with a 6.0.7 server. It comes up time after time.
I guess you'd better try the new ZCO and turn on logging and attach the log to this thread.