Thread: [SOLVED] Outlook 2007 + Outbox + Zimbra OLK 6.0.5

Default [SOLVED] Outlook 2007 + Outbox + Zimbra OLK 6.0.5

I'd seen a post on the forums for this issue before but there was no resolution, the user just came back to her machine 3 days later and the issue had been resolved. (so jealous).

I have a user with the above config of Outlook and Zimbra OLK who is having an issue of mail being stuck in her Outbox folder. Send/Receieve doesn't remove it, Outlook is online and I've tried various suggestions. Even removed the users profile, uninstalled Office 2007 rebooted and completed a fresh install then added the profile again...she's still having the issue. She can still receive mail and I've unchecked then checked the 'send immediatley' option within Send/Recieve...still the same.

I've tried repairing/re-installing the OLK also...

Any ideas/help would be greatly appreciated as I'm at the end of my rope with this one, not literally

p.s. I should also add that the user views and 'send's as' mail from additional 'generic' mailboxes as do the rest of her department who are configured in the same way with same software versions, all using multiple personas.

Thank you

Can you close Outlook, enable ZCO logging (just Logging and Http logging, nothing else). Then open Outlook, create a message and send it, hopefully duplicating the problem. Then close Outlook, turn off logging, and post the log. Perhaps I can take a look and determine the problem.

Thanks in advance for taking a look at this, greatly appreciated...

Here's the generated log, quite a lot of messages in there about looking for another interface?

p.s. needless to say when I first enabled logging, outlook worked perfectly fine for the first two hours but this log is taken from when the Outlook hit the issue of items remaining in the Outbox.
    Attached Files Attached Files

So are you saying that messages were getting sent correctly for the first couple of hours? This log doesn't really show anything -- the messages about asking for another interface are normal.

What I need to see is a SubmitMessage happening (or trying to), and I don't see that. This log doesn't show any attempted send of a message or any sync to the server.

So if possible, if you could clear any messages out of the Outbox, then leave Outlook, set up logging, come back in, try to send a message (create it and sync), leave Outlook again, and turn logging back off (if you want). Then I would like to see that log.

Thanks

Hey fsiegel...thanks for looking at the logs on this query, thought I'd update as I just re-created the users profile, which I was trying to avoid doing because of the way this dept use Outlook and the oodles of additional mailboxes.

Re-created profile then ran a zimbra repair on the connector for good measure...all working.

Cheers
    Stu