Thread: file LSMSSP.DLL and MSPST32.dll errors!

Default file LSMSSP.DLL and MSPST32.dll errors!

Hi,
    whilst trying to install the outlook connector I encountered numberous problems ranging from profile not being created, unable to load LSMSSP.DLL, Errror(127), PST File Path prepend to your PATH environment the directory containing the mspst32.dll installed with outlook.

I modified the PATH variables on windows XP inserting the path, but it doesn't work.

What can I do?

Thanks.

Sounds like a path issue, but to be sure, run the installer in debug mode to get a log:

msiexec /i ZimbraOlkConnector-whatever.msi /l*v foo.log

and post foo.log

Default foo.log

I uploaded the log file.
    Thanks for your help!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Not solved

Anyone can help me?

Not quite sure what is going on here. The log seems to indicate that the install completed successfully, though it couldn't create a Zimbra profile due to an error that the service was unconfigured. I did notice a directory:

C:\Programmi\File comuni\System\MSMAPI\1033\

That looks kind of strange -- it should be 1040, not 1033. If you see that directory in your path, I would get rid of it, and if it's on your machine, get rid of it and any files in there.

You should also probably uninstall completely, and then re-install, rather than upgrade.

If it can't create the Zimbra profile from the install, that's not always that big a deal. You can create it manually after the install is done.

Let me know what happens.

I tried but it does not work. I have seen, however, that if I create an account with the admin windows user it works ok, if I create it with the normal windows user there is an error. It sounds like a rights problem. But I can not fix it. Any ideas?

You have to be an admin (or have admin rights) to install ZCO. Are you not an admin?

I did the installation with the admin user and it went well, but I must to create the profile with the normal user and I can.t due to error. If I create the profile with admin user , it works well.

Can you enable ZCO logging, and then try to create a profile as a normal user? Then post the log (it will have rundll in the title.)