Hello,

I am attempting to troubleshoot a sync error. The send/receive process for Zimbra returns a Failed result with Unknown Failure.

I have been able to generate log files and send them off to my hosting provider, so they are investigating, however they are not prepared to support any add-ins that might be causing the problem.

I am evaluating an Outlook Add-In "Ceptara Organizer for Outlook" Organizer for Outlook 2007 & 2010 | Ceptara which I think may be what is causing the problem.

What I would like to be able to do is try to find out what is causing the sync failure and provide that information to Ceptara to see if they can help me with the issue. (Perhaps even setup a Zimbra profile in their product as they have one for Kerio.)

So if anyone can help me trouble shoot these log files that would be appreciated.

Please let me know what you need me to post in order to get started.

I have disabled the add-in and I still have the sync issue. Nothing is being reported as a sync error message/item in my mailbox.

This is the 2nd time it has happened. I had to delete my last profile an sync it up again.

I will be doing some more testing on this and will post any results I find.

Cheers,

Matt