I've just updated from 7.1.2 to 7.1.3 and applied the 7.1.3 patch without issue.

I downloaded a copy of ZCO 7.1.3.6347 and the ZmCustomizeMsi.js from the Admin Console in order to customise it.

The customisation would not work although the exact same command works fine with the 7.1.2 version with the file name altered accordingly and produces the error :

Code:
ZimbraServerName: "xxxxxx"
ZimbraServerPort: xxx
ZimbraConnectionMethod: 1
StorePassword: 1
GalSyncMode: 0
turnOffInboxFailures: 1
Error opening or updating MSI
Error Number     : 16389
Error Description: OpenDatabase,DatabasePath,OpenMode
Confused I decided to see if I could just install 7.1.3 without customisation and got the message :

Code:
This installation package could not be opened. Verify that the package exists and that you can access it, or contact the application vendor to verify that this a valid Windows Installer package.
Also - I am able to open the 7.1.2 msi files with 7-zip but the 7.1.3 gives me

Code:
Can not open file ........ as archive
This is the same for both the 32 and 64 bit msi files. I have re-downloaded without success.

My users who already have zco installed are able to update but I could do with the zco 7.1.3 install files for new users. Is there an alternate location I can download the install packages from, or am I going to have to give people the 7.1.2 files and then ask them to update ?