Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Blank Email in Preview Pane

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    9

    Default Thank you

    I knew you guys would have an answer. Thanks for the quick response.

    --Brian

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    9

    Default Hmm

    Well, there was no "content-disposition:" line, only these:

    Code:
    Content-Type: APPLICATION/PDF;
     Name="Payment Advice_ 2000466524 from Scientific Atlanta.PDF"
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,433
    Rep Power
    12

    Default Please file this in bugzilla

    Quote Originally Posted by bjared View Post
    Well, there was no "content-disposition:" line, only these:
    Code:
    Content-Type: APPLICATION/PDF;
     Name="Payment Advice_ 2000466524 from Scientific Atlanta.PDF"
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
    Yeah, we've never seen a mailer that generates messages like that. File a bug in bugzilla and attach a sample message to it (you can mark the attachment as "private" if you'd like) and we'll try to make your oddball messages render better in the web client.
    Bugzilla - Wiki - Downloads - Before posting... Search!

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    9

    Default Done

    Quote Originally Posted by dkarp View Post
    Yeah, we've never seen a mailer that generates messages like that. File a bug in bugzilla and attach a sample message to it (you can mark the attachment as "private" if you'd like) and we'll try to make your oddball messages render better in the web client.
    Actually, I found a bug that is nearly identical to what I'm experiencing, and attached my two example e-mails to it. The bug number is 11513. Thanks for your assistance.

    Ahh...It looks like both examples (from two completely different domain/companies) are both using SAP!

    X-Mailer: SAP R/3 Internet Mail Gateway 4.6D5
    X-Mailer: SAP Web Application Server 6.40

    I imagine the person who gets these will be getting a lot more of them...

    --Brian

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,433
    Rep Power
    12

    Default Now bug 13055...

    Quote Originally Posted by bjared View Post
    Actually, I found a bug that is nearly identical to what I'm experiencing, and attached my two example e-mails to it. The bug number is 11513. Thanks for your assistance.
    I've actually moved your attachments to a new bug, bug 13055. Bug 11513 was a hot mess that referred to 3 different issues, and I figured it was best to kill it and have 3 separate bugs tracking the 3 issues.
    Bugzilla - Wiki - Downloads - Before posting... Search!

Similar Threads

  1. need advice on configuring zimbra to work with fax server
    By pheonix1t in forum Administrators
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-11-2007, 08:46 PM
  2. Double click on email with preview pane visible
    By kristian.penno in forum Users
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-19-2007, 09:33 PM
  3. upgrade to 4.0.3 antispam does'nt work
    By lucanannipieri in forum Administrators
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-07-2006, 03:56 AM
  4. Email not showing, Preview pane on the loose
    By Kafka in forum Administrators
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-22-2006, 03:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •