Good Morning,

A customer of mine have a Zimbra Server Network Edition Release 7.1.4_GA_2555.RHEL5_64_20120104215751 CentOS5_64 NETWORK edition, on a CENTOS 5.7 64 bit.

On some customer's PC I install ZCS Outlook connector Ver. 7.1.4.6356_x86 and Outlook 2003 SP3 on Windows 7 Pro 32 bit SP1.

On outlook 2003 there is a Zimbra Default Account (for this post we will call it main@mydomain.com) and 2 Persona (persona1@mydomain.com and persona2@mydomain.com); this last two accounts are mail addresses with "Inbox" and other folders shared with main@mydomain.com.

There are strange issues in Outlook:

In this cases:
- I reply to an e-mail received by main@mydomain.com;
- I forward an e-mail received by main@mydomain.com;
- I send a read receipt for an e-mail recived by main@mydomain.com;
- I create a new e-mail message (Zimbra Default Account si the Outlook Default Account);

the sender account is one of the two personas account. I think this is not right behavior. I expect that the sender would be main@mydomain.com

If i reply/forward to an e-mail in shared folders of personas' accounts the sender displayed is the correct persona address, but the account who send the e-mail is main@mydomain.com (with its mail signature), and the sender account must be change every time . It's the normal behavior?

I tryed to delete personas from Zimbra Web Account settings, and re-syncronize account on pc (8 Gb and more of mails!!!), repair connector but nothing solve the problem.

Anyone have some suggestion?

My customer starts to think that He would save time and troubles (and at the end $$$$ ....ops..... €€€€€) in his business if He had bought an Exchange Server.

It's not a great situation for who sells Zimbra and for who spent money for a not well working product (I expected not well working products by other software producers , not by vmware).

Thanks to all and excuse me for my bad English.

Luca Giacomazzi