I setup a test on a Windows 7 PRO 64-bit machine (6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601).
I installed MS Office 2013 Pro Plus, and applied all updates so Outlook is version 15.0.4569.1503 (MSO 15.0.4605.1000) 32-bit
Check that rules work:
1. Added a Gmail test account
2. Created a personal PST file. Created a folder "inbox" in it.
3. Created a mail rule to copy all incoming Gmail messages into the PST inbox, and mark the Gmail version as "read".
4. Sent test message into Gmail, next mail check it was read and copied into the folder. ie Rules work
Now install ZCO plugin:
1. Exit Outlook and install the plugin
2. Restart outlook, get some warning about incompatible Outlook option, click OK - I assume this disable it automatically?
3. Register my Zimbra account, everything syncs OK.
4. Add back my PST file
5. Add back my Gmail account
6. Re-create the rule to copy new Gmail messages into the PST inbox folder
7. Add a new rule to copy new Zimbra message into the PST inbox folder.
8. Send a test message to Gmail and Zimbra (two seperate messages, sent via a 3rd account)
9. Messages appear in respective inboxes, but NOT in the common inbox - ie the Rules did not work.
My Zimbra provider (Special AI) had me download and install the 32-bit version of the plugin from a file named "ZimbraConnectorOLK_184.108.40.2064_x86.msi".
I put in a ticket with my provider too: [SpecialAI #349375]
Anybody seen this before?
Thanks in advance for any help or insight you can offer.