Thread: Outlook Labels

Dallas, TX
    Default Outlook Labels

To All:

I am currently testing Zimbra with the Outlook Connector and it does not seem to store the labels on Calendar entries.

For example, I made a few entries on my calendar at work and applied a `Personal` label to the calendar entry, but when I connected with my home computer, the entry showed correctly, but the label defaulted to white..basically no label....

Went back to work and the `Personal` label was still I correct in stating that Outlook Calendar Labels do not follow across from one outlook user to another...even on shared calendars....

I do unerstand that the labels do not show with the web client, that is ok...(be nice if they did) but I would really like to see the labels follow between outlook users.....Please let me know if my setup is incorrect or there is an outlook setting I am missing or is it just not possible...

Currently, appointment labels are not synchronized to the zimbra server.

Filed as enhancement request 14559
    Sam Khavari

:: :: [ Zimbra ] :: :: [ Bugzilla ] :: :: [ Product Portal ] :: :: [ Wiki ] :: :: [ Downloads ] :: :: [ . ] ::

Does anyone know why Outlook calendar labels are getting dropped from the outlook client? I understand they don't sync with the server, but it now appears any new calendar item created with an outlook label is dropped after a sync. Any item created before the upgrade is unaffected.

This started happening after the client upgraded to the latest version: ZimbraOlkConnector-4.5.5_GA_831_4.5.230.msi

I've voted for the enhancement in bugzilla, but is there anything else I can do for the client to restore labels on her local client.