Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Treo 700p Exchange Active Sync

Based on the version information that was posted, there is a new version of VersaMail that will likely help. Download it from palm.com. Also be sure you are running the latest firmware on the Treo.

Quote Originally Posted by rtjonespe View Post
    Did you ever get this worked out? I an having the same problem.

Rich
    Unfortunately, I did not. I am not sure what the answer is for this problem.

I also installed the Versamail Update: https://ws.palm.com/mypalm/MyPalmGen...tName=TREO700P

It fixed other issues I was having. Namely truncating the last character of email addresses and subject lines but like you it still has not fixed the calender sync problem. I am also running Outlook 2007 on my desktop. I know I can set my Palm Hotsync Manager to sync my Treo with Outlook, but I think I will wind up with duplicate enters. (ie Outlook will push to the Palm but I think the Palm will then push to Zimbra which will start a circle).

Rich

Got it working. Here is what I know. This issue is a problem most notibly for Palm 700P users who HAVE updated the firmware to verison 1.10. You can find which version you are running by pressing the phone icon on your Treo then the drop down menu icon. From there select "Phone Info". If it is version 1.10 what follows worked for me.

Next go to:
    https://ws.palm.com/mypalm/MyPalmGen...tName=TREO700P
    And downlaod Version 3.5.4 of VersaMail. Follow its installation instructions.

When that is done. Delete your exchange server email account on your phone. Then create a new account with all the same settings. When that is complete the next resync will take awhile as it brings everything down. But then you will be able to magically have items appear on our Treo Calender after having added them through either your Zimbra web interface or Outlook 2007.

Please note this problem is not a Zimbra issue it is purely a Palm problem.

Great! I'll try it out and let you know what happens on this end. I'm glad you got yours working, perhaps this one will work also!

Thanks,

Mike