Thread: OTA Sync issue Samsung i760

Exclamation OTA Sync issue Samsung i760

Just recently got a Samsung i760 running Windows Mobile 6 (PDA Software version: S:i760.07 V.AH08.17233, Hardware version: H:i760.07 V.Q).

I have the over-the-air sync setup with Zimbra Mobile on our server (latest build) and I am only able to see mail in the Inbox. I've selected other folders in the manage folders options dialog and they are marked with the activesync logo, but none of the messages ever show up (Sent Items, Drafts, or any user created folder).

Other users at work can sync other mail folders on their phones (various other Smartphones). Can anyone else confirm this to be an issue associated with this phone or am I doing something wrong?

when i fist got a wm6 device i tried to view a folder i had some stuff in and nothing was showing up. then i found in hte advanced settings of the account that it was only set to show the past 3 days worth of e-mails. Once I changed this to show "All" it showed every e-mail in the folder. Not sure if this is your problem but may want to look.

is it a smartphone or pocketpc. smartphones can only do inbox.

Verizon calls all of their phones running Windows Mobile "smartphones", so I'm not sure what the difference might be. All I know is that it's running Windows Mobile 6 Professional.

I tried bdial's suggestion and got all the mail in a folder I created, but I still didnt get all the mail in my sent folder, only the last day or so.