Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: iPhone 2.1 Firmware

No problems, I was just stating that it functions quite well and trying to describe how it worked in light of mrolli's issue.

I should have stated that it works as intended, IMO.
    Version 6.0.16_GA_2998.NETWORK Apr 4, 2012 MACOSXx86
    Xserve 2x Dual Core Xeons 10GB with Xserve RAID

Quote Originally Posted by jjzhuang View Post
    iphone users should all be on 5.0.9. 5.0.9 is the release that officially supports iphone.
    We're already on 5.0.9, and were prior to the firmware update. One or two of my users are not reporting issues but at least 75% of my iPhone users are reporting the same thing that their main calendar sync appears to be broken.

This seems relevant:

iPhone, Outlook, and disappearing appointments

Quote Originally Posted by mikelcu View Post
    We're already on 5.0.9, and were prior to the firmware update. One or two of my users are not reporting issues but at least 75% of my iPhone users are reporting the same thing that their main calendar sync appears to be broken.[/url]
    We'll need more than "main calendar sync broken" to know if there's an issue. It's probably the best you go through support, since we'll need all the related sync.log.

"broken" as in events from the default calendar "Calendar" do not make it from the server to the iPhone. Modifications don't sync, events randomly disappear. Other calendars do not always share this problem, seems like it only affects the default calendar. Also, this doesn't warrant one of our limited support incidents since we don't know if this is even a Zimbra problem...Not much you can do about an iPhone bug.

On a better note, several of my users have reported that this is partially or entirely fixed by completely removing all email accounts and the re-adding them from scratch. I'll know more as they give me more feedback.

-Mike