Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: WM, Zimbra, and Listservs

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    374
    Rep Power
    9

    Default WM, Zimbra, and Listservs

    Has anyone run into this? Users who have moderated listservs find that the actual listserv messages get delivered to the mobile device just fine, but the list moderation messages do not.

    So when a message is sent to the list, the moderator gets a mail message asking for approval to send to the list. The approval message does not get delivered to the device, but if they approve it from their desktop or laptop, the original message delivers to their device just fine.

    We are using SYMPA for our listservs in case that matters.

    Thanks,
    Matt

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    374
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    No one else is using SYMPA and sees this problem?

    Matt

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    374
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    OK...this seems to be the issue. Our Sympa admin messages had the following header field which was empty.

    Content-Transfer-Encoding:

    We removed it from a test message and it delivered correctly to the device. Something to do with localization...our Sympa Administrator is going to fix it I think. Not sure it's technically a bug in Zimbra, may just be a misconfiguration in Sympa, but I did enter it in bugzilla just in case...

    Access Denied (hidden because it has some mail header info in it)

    Thanks,
    Matt

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •