Thread: Monthly Appointments in Calendar on iPod Touch or iPhone

Default Monthly Appointments in Calendar on iPod Touch or iPhone

If I schedule a monthly meeting to meet on the first Monday of every month, the iPod will show the meeting on every Monday of every week. If I schedule a meeting for the first weekday of every month, and that first weekday is Monday, (specifically June, 2009), then the meeting shows up on Friday, June 5 and not on Monday, June 1. This is true ONLY of the calendar on the iPod/iPhone. A friend with an iPhone reports the same problem. We are set up using the Active Sync method and all other calendar items seem to be properly placed. I have used the iCal connector for my MacOS desktop, and iCal also shows the correct data. If I sync to iCal instead of using ActiveSync, it is also fine (but the updates are not current, as you might expect). I looked at the ics file generated and it is also correct. So... either the Zimbra or the iPhone implementation of ActiveSync is flawed or we do not know how to set it up properly.

I searched and did not find any mention of this in either the forums or bugzilla but I may not have searched properly.

Any suggestions appreciated. If this is truly a bug, I could submit it but want to see if we are doing something wrong first.

I have not personally verified it, but from Zimbra Bugzilla bug 32147 it looks like this has been fixed in version 5.0.11.