Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: iPhone 3.0 and CalDAV

I'm getting confused.
    Does your setup works with the webclient?

Quote Originally Posted by DanSeals View Post
    Not sure if this is a Zimbra bug or an iPhone bug or what, see if someone else with this setup can recreate it.

I use a PC at work, with Outlook with ZCO.
    I use a Mac at home, with iSync.
    I have an iPhone with 3.0 firmware and Caldev.

If I create an event in Outlook, it syncs to Zimbra correctly, but when it syncs to the iPhone, it will have some crazy end date, in 2145 or something like that.

If I create the event in iCal or Zimbra it syncs to the iPhone without trouble.

Is that crazy?!

I also ran into this issue. Not sure what is causing it. If you find anything let me know Thanks! I will keep looking as well
    Eric J Lynner
    Dynamic Business Solutions

“Computers are good at following instructions, but not at reading your mind.”
    – Donald Knuth

Not sure if this is a Zimbra bug or an iPhone bug or what, see if someone else with this setup can recreate it.

If I create an event in Outlook, it syncs to Zimbra correctly, but when it syncs to the iPhone, it will have some crazy end date, in 2145 or something like that.

Is that crazy?!
    I'm having the same issue.

iPhone 3G with newly installed 3.0 software
    iCal on my macbook that doesn't have caldav set up, but rather shows the calendars that iSync has. Thinking about it a bit more, I don't really know how it's synchronizing with Zimbra. I did have the zimbra connector going a while ago but I disabled that long ago.
    iSync / Mobileme synchronizing calendars on my macbook and my iPhone.

... and you know, now that I'm typing this and thinking about it a little bit more, I was using the zimbra connector to update my zimbra calendar with my macbook; and mobileme was keeping the macbook and iphone sync'd. I found this thread:
    http://www.zimbra.com/forums/isync-c...connector.html

I deleted everything that it said there, but it's too late for me to try to set caldav up on my iphone right now. I'll do it tomorrow. I have a feeling that it has something to do with the zimbra connector and iSync.

My guess: M$

I can't test this because I never use Microsoft software.

Still having my empty shared calendars.
    Here are some logfiles from my iPhone after connecting to my Zimbra server:

Fri Jun 19 15:09:42 unknown dataaccessd[20] <Warning>: CalDAV|Could not refresh calendars: Error Domain=DAVErrorDomain Code=2 UserInfo=0x12ee60 "Operation could not be completed. (DAVErrorDomain error 2.)"
    Fri Jun 19 15:09:43 unknown dataaccessd[20] <Warning>: CalDAV|==== CalDAV refresh FAILED for Zimbra Groupware Server: Error Domain=DAVErrorDomain Code=2 UserInfo=0x12ee60 "Operation could not be completed. (DAVErrorDomain error 2.)".
    Fri Jun 19 15:09:46 unknown dataaccessd[20] <Warning>: CalDAV|CalDAV PROPFIND response parse error at line 13 column 32
    Fri Jun 19 15:09:46 unknown dataaccessd[20] <Warning>: CalDAV|MobileCalendarChangeApplier encountered an error: Error Domain=DAErrorDomain Code=1 UserInfo=0x143e60 "Operation could not be completed. (DAErrorDomain error 1.)"
    Fri Jun 19 15:09:46 unknown dataaccessd[20] <Warning>: CalDAV|Error refrehing calendar: Error Domain=DAErrorDomain Code=1 UserInfo=0x140e10 "Operation could not be completed. (DAErrorDomain error 1.)"
    Fri Jun 19 15:09:47 unknown dataaccessd[20] <Warning>: CalDAV|The calendar store had a delete we don't have a mapping for: 260
    Fri Jun 19 15:09:47 unknown dataaccessd[20] <Warning>: CalDAV|The calendar store had a delete we don't have a mapping for: 261
    Fri Jun 19 15:09:47 unknown dataaccessd[20] <Warning>: CalDAV|Could not refresh calendar collections: Error Domain=DAErrorDomain Code=1 UserInfo=0x1404a0 "Operation could not be completed. (DAErrorDomain error 1.)"
    Fri Jun 19 15:09:47 unknown dataaccessd[20] <Warning>: CalDAV|==== CalDAV refresh FAILED for Zimbra Groupware Server: Error Domain=DAErrorDomain Code=1 UserInfo=0x1404a0 "Operation could not be completed. (DAErrorDomain error 1.)".

What does this line mean:
    The calendar store had a delete we don't have a mapping for: 260

Quote Originally Posted by Tripple View Post
    My guess: M$

I can't test this because I never use Microsoft software.
    I know its not M$ since when I did the syncing with CalDav I had the same issue and those appointments were all made in Zimbra
    Eric J Lynner
    Dynamic Business Solutions

“Computers are good at following instructions, but not at reading your mind.”
    – Donald Knuth

Has anyone been successful adding a "Subscribed Calendar" ICS url?

I haven't - it seems in this case, the iPhone 3.0 software is not accepting a specific TCP port (ie 80/443) similar to the CalDAV server port.

I was hoping this Subscribed Calendar would give us a read-only view into the shared calendars that are lacking via ActiveSync (CalDAV seems OK)

We're using ActiveSync for the push notifications for our Calendars...

Update:
    so in ZCS I opened the share from specific users to public and then removed the Optional User/Password I had saved in the iPhone for this Subscribed Calendar and it worked.. has anyone been successful using a user/pass here?
    Last edited by Jesster; 06-19-2009 at 02:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesster View Post
    Has anyone been successful adding a "Subscribed Calendar" ICS url?
    Yes, I did.

Server:
    my.zimbraserver.com/service/home/username/calendar.ics
    Name: myname
    Password: mypassword
    Use SSL

Ditto, but with an additional twist:

Create new calendar in account1. Share to account 2.

Setup iPhone / CalDav using account 1 to calendar. Everything is fine.
    Setup iPhone / CalDav using account 2 to calendar. All end dates are in 2045.

Something is wrong with CalDAV I fear.

Jon

Is that crazy?!