I've been getting some reports of people running WinMo 6.1 having problems opening attachments on their phones. I use an efax service so my users get lots of PDF attachments via email. They've never had problems opening them on WinMo 6.0 & 6.1 (std or professional). After my 6.0 upgrade I've been hearing the attachments open blank. I took at look at one phone and the attachment was listed in the email, and when you clicked on it the attachment would open in the viewer, but it seemed like it didn't actually download the attachment because the viewer was just blank. I tried this on several emails with the same results. These were valid attachments because they could be opened via the web client with no issues.

I'm posting to see if this is an isolated incident or if others have seen anything similar following their 6.0 upgrade