Thread: Issues with Mobile Sync after update to 8.0.1

Hybrid View

Exclamation Issues with Mobile Sync after update to 8.0.1

I'm wondering if any of you have seen or had this issue since you have updated to the latest 8.0.1? (I was on 8.0.0) Our mobile sync is completely off line. I get the following error when I go into users preferences and try to look at my mobile devices. Our phones
    seem to think the serve is being unresponsive. a zmcontrol status shows all services running.

Server error (unknown command sent to server).
    method: [unknown]
    msg: unknown document: GetDeviceStatusRequest
    code: service.UNKNOWN_DOCUMENT
    detail: soap:Sender
    trace: qtp1415079679-4989:http://206.130.131.251:80/service/so...4c58c778235730
    request:
    <soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope"><soap:Header><context xmlns="urn:zimbra"><userAgent name="ZimbraWebClient - GC23 (Win)" version="8.0.1_GA_5438"/><session id="11343"/><notify seq="5"/><account by="name">walls@wenatcheeworld.com</account><format type="js"/></context></soap:Header><soap:Body><GetDeviceStatusRequest xmlns="urn:zimbraSync"/></soap:Body></soap:Envelope>

Has anyone run into this issue? I have a ticket in with support but thought I would put this out there for the community as well and see what you all had to say

Thanks

So update for the community. Seems when I updated from 8.0.0 to 8.0.1 (Ubuntu 10.04) not all of my zimlets were included in said update. My mobile sync zimlet typically found in /opt/zimbra/zimlets-network is not there (also i find my files are structured different and hear this is common as mine is located /opt/zimbra/zimlets) I have also found that after the update ALL zimlets are set to active, even though we had quite a few deactivated before the update.
    A process cannot be understood by stopping it.
    Understanding must move with the flow of the process, must join it and flow with it.