Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Versamail 3.5 Treo 650 Calendar time off by 1 hour

We were seeing the same problems on treo 650 and a wm5 device. We upgraded from 4.5.2 to 4.5.3, did a resync, and the times for existing appointments are now correct. I believe this bug was the culprit:

----
    In Zimbra Mobile, meetings were encoded in the
    time zone of the user and not in the time zone of
    the appointment. This has been fixed, and now
    meetings should not show a second time zone
    in parentheses.
    ----

Cheers,

-Bob

Here is where the problem seems to lie for us. Appointment on the device are GMT-6. Appointments on Zimbra are America/Chicago.

In Zimbra the appointment displays on the calendar 1 hour later than the actual time for the appointment. If you open the appointment it shows the correct time with GMT-6 as the time zone. If you change the time zone to America/Chicago for the appointment it displays correctly in the calendar view.

Am I missing some setting here?

I applied the DST Patch from Palms website to the Treo 650 and it now works perfectly. The OTA sync is flawless and the appointments starting March 11th after 2am are correct. I have also updated my Windows Mobile device and the appointments after said date are correct. If you are having any sort of sync problems I would install the DST Patch for that device.

-Brian

All devices and PC's have been patched. As I indicated, the appointment time IS correct but in the month view it displays 1 hour later. See the attached images.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I found a post that referenced unchecking the "Automatically Adjust Clock for Daylight Savings Time". Doing so "fixed" the issue but there must be something more going on here. I wonder what will happen on Sunday?

Quote Originally Posted by jhoelz View Post
    All devices and PC's have been patched. As I indicated, the appointment time IS correct but in the month view it displays 1 hour later. See the attached images.
    I'm using an apple and have the DST patch applied, but I too am seeing the same behaviour as stated above but I think it only started after the server was rebooted this afternoon. The appointment details are correct it's only the calendar view that is off. For example, an appointment for 9am is showing up in the weekly view as 10am but the details for that appointment are for 9am.

Can someone confirm if this is a bug or expected behaviour? Will it resolve itself on Sunday?

Keith