We just fixed this by running on the server:
and then rerunning that for every domain.Code:zmprov mc default zimbraFeatureBriefcasesEnabled TRUE
Afterwards, I disabled/re-enabled Briefcase in the Admin UI for each domain, saving after each change.
That seemed to do it.
Hope that helps,
That also seems to have done the trick for us as well. Thank you! We only have a couple of domains deployed currently. (We've just rolled out Zimbra Network Edition out this week and migrated from an in-house solution. We finished everything the afternoon of when 5.0.5 was released. So got to do an upgrade just as we were preparing to "go live". lol)
Would you mind updating your profile with the output of "zmcontrol -v" please?
Then we'll all know the version and the operating system you are using and can give more focused advice.
Like, if you are on SuSE you will likely have run into the defective log rotation setup that causes big gaps in statistics and a scary message in the admin UI that the logger service needs to be installed...
All the best,
Just thought I'd let you know that after the upgrade from 5.0.4 to 5.0.5 the Briefcase works fine on my installation.
Certificates won't install in root store in IE. Keep getting certificate error now on all IE clients! NOT GOOD!
I have a posting in the "Installation" forum with more detail. The issue is this, until the 5.0.5 upgrade, the site certificate could be installed in the root store for IE and then the certificate warning would not come up when going to the site. After the upgrade, IE acts like it is installing but it doesn't and the warning comes up everytime one visits the web mail site.
I've noticed two parameters in the certificate, Basic Constraints and Key Usage, that were not in previous certificates.
They only way IE quits complaining about certificates is if the issuer is found in the root store. Even if the site certificate is installed in any one of the other stores. If it can't find the issuer in the root store it complains - unlike Firefox.
It would be helpful if you could file a bug on settings that were reset during upgrade, including the zmsetup.log. The zimbraFeatureBriefcase being reset sounds like a bug, I couldn't find anywhere that we set/reset the postfix settings and main.cf should be preserved across upgrades so please include zmsetup.log so we see if they were set during the upgrade.
For the postfix_header_checks, you'll just need to replace the colon after Content-Type: with something that will match in pcre like .* and the postmap will be much happier.