Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 5.0.4 > 5.0.5

Quote Originally Posted by LMStone View Post
    \
    Briefcase Feature Becomes Unenabled - Sort Of
    While running ./install.sh we noticed the following scroll by:
    Code:
    zimbraFeatureBriefcasesEnabled=FALSE
    Previously, we had enabled the Briefcase feature on an account-by-account basis after our 4.5.11 > 5.0.4 upgrade via the Admin UI.

After the 5.0.5 upgrade, the Briefcase tab on the users' UI who had the Briefcase enabled was there, but clicking the tab just displayed a perpetual loading... in the Briefcase display area.

We haven't fixed this one yet.
    I just checked this on our 5.0.4 -> 5.0.5 upgrade and noticed the same thing. I have not had a chance to try to troubleshoot it, but I'm seeing this as well.

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by radiorob View Post
    I just checked this on our 5.0.4 -> 5.0.5 upgrade and noticed the same thing. I have not had a chance to try to troubleshoot it, but I'm seeing this as well.

Rob
    Hi Rob,

We just fixed this by running on the server:

Code:
    zmprov mc default zimbraFeatureBriefcasesEnabled TRUE
    and then rerunning that for every domain.

Afterwards, I disabled/re-enabled Briefcase in the Admin UI for each domain, saving after each change.

That seemed to do it.

Hope that helps,
    Mark

Mark,

That also seems to have done the trick for us as well. Thank you! We only have a couple of domains deployed currently. (We've just rolled out Zimbra Network Edition out this week and migrated from an in-house solution. We finished everything the afternoon of when 5.0.5 was released. So got to do an upgrade just as we were preparing to "go live". lol)

Thanks again!

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by radiorob View Post
    Mark,

That also seems to have done the trick for us as well. Thank you! We only have a couple of domains deployed currently. (We've just rolled out Zimbra Network Edition out this week and migrated from an in-house solution. We finished everything the afternoon of when 5.0.5 was released. So got to do an upgrade just as we were preparing to "go live". lol)

Thanks again!

Rob
    Say Rob,

Would you mind updating your profile with the output of "zmcontrol -v" please?

Then we'll all know the version and the operating system you are using and can give more focused advice.

Like, if you are on SuSE you will likely have run into the defective log rotation setup that causes big gaps in statistics and a scary message in the admin UI that the logger service needs to be installed...

All the best,
    Mark

Done. Thanks!

Rob

Just thought I'd let you know that after the upgrade from 5.0.4 to 5.0.5 the Briefcase works fine on my installation.

Default Spoke too soon

Certificates won't install in root store in IE. Keep getting certificate error now on all IE clients! NOT GOOD!

Bill,

Please provide some additional details around the IE cert problem, error messages and/or logs would really help address the issue.
    Bugzilla - Wiki - Downloads - Before posting... Search!

I have a posting in the "Installation" forum with more detail. The issue is this, until the 5.0.5 upgrade, the site certificate could be installed in the root store for IE and then the certificate warning would not come up when going to the site. After the upgrade, IE acts like it is installing but it doesn't and the warning comes up everytime one visits the web mail site.

I've noticed two parameters in the certificate, Basic Constraints and Key Usage, that were not in previous certificates.

They only way IE quits complaining about certificates is if the issuer is found in the root store. Even if the site certificate is installed in any one of the other stores. If it can't find the issuer in the root store it complains - unlike Firefox.

Mark,

It would be helpful if you could file a bug on settings that were reset during upgrade, including the zmsetup.log. The zimbraFeatureBriefcase being reset sounds like a bug, I couldn't find anywhere that we set/reset the postfix settings and main.cf should be preserved across upgrades so please include zmsetup.log so we see if they were set during the upgrade.

For the postfix_header_checks, you'll just need to replace the colon after Content-Type: with something that will match in pcre like .* and the postmap will be much happier.
    Bugzilla - Wiki - Downloads - Before posting... Search!