Thread: Praise for Zimbra

Hybrid View

Default Praise for Zimbra

I just installed Zimbra and migrated from Exchange server this last weekend. I run this for a completely personal domain, and serve mail to my wife and kids, plus my brothers and sisters. All in all I have about 8 e-mail accounts. The more I use it and learn about it, the more I love it. Also, this forum is wonderful and if I have to post a question, you've given answers in a helpful and timely manner. The most amazing thing so far is that this is all free! I'm not used to open source being so wonderful (well, Ubuntu rocks too, I guess).

Anyway, here is the first of several user inputs that I plan to post for you. Thank you once again!

Quick feedback: *I don't think I've seen this feature in the past, but I sent myself something from my work email with a ton of attachments that I was asked to burn to a CD - It was great that rather than having to download each individual photo, I was able to click "download all attachments" and it put them all in a folder on my desktop for me. *It was very efficient. *Overall, this system seems to be very intuitive and user friendly. *It's responsive and altogether, I like it. *Thanks for taking care of us and our email needs

That was from my brother.

Cheers,

kazoo

Kazooles,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We appreciate it!

All of us take pride in Zimbra. It's our baby, and it's great to see that you and your family can enjoy the fruits of our and our community's labor.

Feel free to private message me your address and shirt sizes, and we'll send over some shirts for ya.

Thanks Again

John