Upgrade (4.5.4 to 4.5.5)
Ok I finally got the upgrade done this weekend. Only had a couple small issues but nothing that was a show stopper. For some reason after the upgrade i couldn't su to zimbra :confused: I checked anything that could be sourced as a path or env variable that might cause it to hang but nothing clicked. Basically I just rebooted after the upgrade and everything fixed itself :D
The only other thing was that the zimlets I had installed showed up in the admin console as being deployed but still had to be re-deployed in order for the client to see them (this may very well just be the nature of the upgrade though and not a glitch or error)
Other then that ... not a single issue. I've had more errors applying my own patches to code I've done :p
Awesome job guys!!